Tamanu oil gives great benefits for acne-prone skin. This untypical, strongly-disinfecting oil heals acne blemishes, and apart from caring for oily skin, it works well for greasy, thick, flat hair lacking volume. The price of good-quality tamanu oil is quite steep whereas the oil itself gets mixed opinions as it fails to cure some forms of acne. When striving for flawless skin and voluminous hair, tamanu turns out to be defeated by… castor oil!
Choosing the classics is worth it! Castor oil better even than tamanu
Tamanu oil is one of the top choices for skin with blemishes and lots of people appreciate its disinfecting and antibacterial effect. On the other hand, we should know that the mixture of fatty acids in tamanu oil isn’t suitable for all types of skin. No matter if you face to adult or adolescent acne, before you reach for tamanu, you’d better test it on a small skin area for a few days (don’t apply it throughout the face right away).
It isn’t common but it does happen: tamanu oil clogs skin pores and has a comedogenic effect; instead of treating, it might intensify acne breakouts. It might do the same in hair care so be careful as the oil might leave your hair weighed-down instead of adding volume. If that’s the effect of tamanu on your skin or hair and you have no idea how to get rid of acne and purify the skin, try out a classic, that is castor oil and its hair and skin benefits.
Castor oil? The best ingredient to cleanse the skin and strengthen the hair
This oil has been one of the most popular natural oils for ages. Its exceptionality is results from the ingredients. No other oil contains ricinoleic acid: the acid found no where but in the oil extracted from the lovely castor bean plant. Even 90% of castor oil is made of this very acid (organic ricinoleic acid) which has an amazing cleansing, disinfecting, antibacterial and antifungal effect. There’s a bit less omega acids which can be found in the oil in similar proportions to minerals and vitamins, incl. vitamin A and E. Also, it matters a lot that castor oil is extremely similar to human kreatin.
Castor oil clarifies and detoxifies the skin like no other oil and it is able to remove all blemishes, cleanses the scalp, adds volume to hair and prevents excessive oil production in short time.
Which castor oil to choose?
Nanoil Castor Oil is the best oil and a marvel among all natural oils. It fights acne and makes hair grow faster. Nanoil boasts about the highest-quality against other beauty oils.
It’s the best beauty oil because it:
- is 100% organic, pure, unrefined, cold-pressed
- has the Ecocert label
- is the best value for money
- is multi-purpose and suitable for use on hair, skin, nails
What’s the Nanoil Castor Oil effect?
- It has a strong antibacterial and antifungal effect.
- It treats acne and other skin conditions.
- It has a brilliant cleansing effect on skin.
- It works well for makeup removal and face cleansing as an oil in OCM blend.
- It gives eyebrow, eyelash and hair growth a boost.
- It nourishes, strengthens and enhances repair.
- It has a disinfecting effect.
- It keeps a sufficient level of moisture.
- It makes hair smooth, soft and luminous.
- It smoothes out wrinkles, including the lines under the eyes.
- It protects against skin damage.
- It repairs and strengthens nails.
- It makes lash and hair color slightly darker.
You can purchase the best castor oil at: